Wednesday, June 24, 2020

16 Amazing Quotes from Me Before You That Will Make You Miss Will Traynor & Louisa Clark All Over Again


Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes. 
But it is the only thing that I know. 
As I watch Will and Louisa dance away, I'm taken back to the emotions that I experienced the first time I read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

It was magical and beautiful with a wonderfully written romance any person could ask for. And of course, the casting of Sam Claflin and Emilia Clarke brought this book to life perfectly. I felt each and every emotion as Will and Louisa went on this journey on the big screen and I was mesmerized by their amazing acting and mind blowing chemistry. And yes, I don't like to talk about it's ending because I don't wanna get hurt once again. 
So let's just live in the beautiful moments in which Will Traynor and Louisa Clark were together and our hearts were still full of happiness. 

So, Without further ado, here are 16 Quotes from Me Before You by Jojo Moyes that will Make You miss Will and Clark all over again — 

1) "You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible."


2) "Live boldly. Push yourself. Don't settle."


3) "So this is it. You are scored on my heart, Clark. You were from the first day you walked in, with your ridiculous clothes and your bad jokes and your complete inability to ever hide a single thing you felt."


4)  "I thought, briefly, that I would never feel as intensely connected to the world, to another human being, as I did at that moment."


5) "I just...want to be a man who has been to a concert with a girl in a red dress. Just for a few minutes more."


6) "Do you know something, Clark? You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning."


7) "I told him a story of two people. Two people who shouldn't have met, and who didn't like each other much when they did, but who found they were the only two people in the world who could possibly have understood each other."


8)  "I will never, ever regret the things I've done. Because most days, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to."


9) "You make me into someone I couldn't even imagine."


10) "I hadn't realized that music could unlock things in you, could transport you to somewhere even the composer hadn't predicted. It left an imprint in the air around you, as if you carried its remnants with you when you went."


11) "I know we can do this. I know it’s not how you would have chosen it, but I know I can make you happy. And all I can say in that you make me… you make me into someone I couldn’t even imagine. You make me happy, even when you’re awful, I would rather be with you – even the you that you seem to think is diminished – than with anyone else in the world."


12) "You can't change who people are."
"Then what can I do?"
"You love them."


13) "Don't think of me too often. I don't want you getting sad."


14) "I have become a whole new person because of you."


15) "You're going to feel uncomfortable in your new world for a bit. It always does feel strange to be knocked out of your comfort zone but I hope you feel exhilarated too."


16) "Will you stay?"
"For as long as you want me to."


Okayy. One more heartbreak reading these beautiful quotes. I'll miss you, Will. 

xoxo, Pop Notch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 BOOK SERIES YOU MUST READ BEFORE YOU TURN 20

Teenage is a magical time of discovery and love. As we enter the enchanting age of 13, our world changes. We become more aware o...